Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Amare Stoudemire Expected To Miss Game 3



Amare Stoudemire after the Knicks game 3 loss to the Heat went into the locker room and punched the fire extinguisher glass and cut his hand very severely.  After this happened they called in the paramedics and proceeded to give him 15 stitches in his hand. He later tweeted and had this to say.

"I am so mad at myself right now, I want to apologize to my fans and to my team, not proud of my actions, headed home for a new start." Stoudemire wrote on Twitter about 2 hours after the game.

I think this is the straw that broke the camels back, they were already struggling badly against the Heat and this probably their chance at winning any game let alone the series.  I think the Knicks should trade Stoudemire because him and Anthony just do not fit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment