Monday, April 30, 2012

15 Things My Mind Believes.....

15 Things My Mind Believes......


1. Life is what you make it..


I can't control everything in my life but the things I can control I will, and you have 2 options in life. Live it happy or live it miserable. I choose happy!


2. Drunk Sex > Regular Sex


I prefer regular sex over drunk sex any day. I like to see the passion that in her eyes and that she feels for me.


3. McDonald's breakfast is better then every fast food spot..


McGriddles and hash browns whenever possible


4. Fantasy football is the greatest invention ever..


I catch myself preparing for fantasy football and it be March.  It makes you watch football a whole different way and it actually makes you not like the playoffs.


5. OJ did it..


That will be all


6. Gummy Bears the greatest movie food..


7. Light skin girls have power over me..


I don't know how but anytime I talk to a light skin girl they make want to do any and everything for them. This is a curse I have been trying to break for a long time, but I am weak and will admit it when it comes to them


8. Bust it open is the greatest saying ever invented..


That will be all


9. Just because you love someone does not mean you should be with them.....


This makes no sense to someone who hurting over a relationship right now. But when you calm down you see what I'm saying.


10. Valentines Day is a scam and I will not indulge in any of that behavior...


11. Eddie Murphy is the greatest comedian of all time...


12. God sent netflix from above and blessed us all...


You can watch your favorite show everyday for as long as you want for only $8 a month. Enough said.


13. Everything is mental


14. Breast are my main, 2nd, and 3rd thing that attracts me to you...


I don't care what size your breast are ladies, I promise I know what to do with them and will love them anyway. I just just love women's breast.


15. Twitter is the greatest and worst thing that has happened to this world....

No comments:

Post a Comment